Property courtesy of Algin Realty, Inc.
4 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful home in the Buckhead Manor Subdivision a swim community just minutes from schools and downtown Madison. Large back yard with a fire pit! Two story foyer entrance with stunning hardwoods throughout the main living areas. Formal dining room, vaulted great room with fireplace opens to eat-in kitchen with granite countertops. Owner's suite on the main level features trey ceiling, double vanity, separate tub and shower, and walk-in closet with custom shelving. 3 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom upstairs.
||1041 Westminster Way
321 Morgan County
- Dishwasher, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Microwave
- Carpet, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Foyer 2 Story, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 Ft Main, Tray Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S)
- Ceiling Fan(S), Central Air
- Electric, Forced Air
- Crawl Space
- Separate Dng Rm
- Family Room, Great Room
- Double Vanity,Separate Tub/Shower,Soaking Tub
- Electricity Available
- 1.05 acres
- From Madison Old Buckhead Rd, left into Subdivision.
Property Listed By Algin Realty, Inc.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.